Model stored as Git LFS, voila app builds on Binder but crashes

Hello!

I trained a binary classification model following Chapter 2 of the book and put it up on GitHub, built the binder based app using voila, tested it out, etc. After Chapter 6 of the book, I updated this repo by training a new multilabel classifier. But this time the pkl file size ~85MB. So I had to store the pkl file as Git LFS. I went on to build the image on Binder, it created the image but this time the app failed to launch with:

There was an error when executing cell [1]. Please run Voilà with --show_tracebacks=True or --debug to see the error message, or configure VoilaConfiguration.show_tracebacks.

Did I do something wrong? Does Binder not work with Git LFS?

Additional info:
project repo: A multi-label classifier to recognize sculptures of the 12 Olympians (Greek mythology :muscle: :greece:).
widget notebook
binder app

Similar issues?:
Voila does not work for me
Allow use of Git Large File Storage #324

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue, mine reads:

There was an error when executing cell [1]. Please run Voilà with --show_tracebacks=True or --debug to see the error message, or configure VoilaConfiguration.show_tracebacks.

Me too: There was an error when executing cell [1]. Please run Voilà with --show_tracebacks=True or --debug to see the error message, or configure VoilaConfiguration.show_tracebacks.

Same for me. Did any of you manage to figure this out?