Midwest Online Study Group

We are setting up an online study group for the Midwest region. The plan is to have a weekly recurring Google Hangout at 7:30 PM on Sunday (not 100% confident on the technology, open to other suggestions). We will have a group on the forums here to share updates. I know a lot of places in the Midwest don’t have a ton of participants for a physical meetup, so this is a way to bring us together into a virtual room to help each other learn. Let me know if you want to be added to our group. Thanks!

After having our first study group, we are going to focus on things learned throughout the week that have to do with the lesson. This can be pretty much anything that seemed interesting or that caused you issues and is something that we won’t be strict on so if there is something else that is interesting, bring that to the table as well!

@matdmiller, @metachi ? I can do 7:30!

1 Like

7:30 works for me. Sorry, I just saw the message.

1 Like

7:30 is a good time for me.

Awesome, I will add you to our group chat then for next week’s Study Group.

I was wondering if I could join your study group? I am not always available at 730pm, that is my kids’ bed time, but I would love to join in when I can.

I would also love to join!

I invited everybody to join our group, did you all see the invite?

1 Like

I am at indianpolis area …pls invite me too. Thanks

Hi, I just started a thread on fastai study groups to gather feedbacks from the organizers + participants in order to list the best practices and also to avoid some gaps.

More information in this post. Thank you if you can take a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile: