Lesson 1 official topic

On the the topic of frameworks: I would love to hear how you feel about the JAX ecosystem and if you had a chance to play with it.

Thanks in advance!

10 Likes

Are you referring to converting timeseries to images etc?

Will come back to you on this one!

2 Likes

Yes that one :slight_smile:

Both of those examples are mentioned in the fastbook (nothing explicitly mentioned tonight)

Can someone explain how AdamW code is implemented in fastai?

1 Like

It is explained in the fastai book in this chapter:

3 Likes

That chai feeling when you see Jeremy sharing new Kaggle notebooks. :pray: :smiley:

That even more chai feeling when you realise he is 4 medals away from becoming a Notebooks grandmaster so we might get 4 more tutorials :pray:

7 Likes

Ignacio Oguiza (@oguiza here) is one of the primary references.

See the following refs:

Walk with Fast.AI - TimeSeries:

Ignacio’s Github

Ignacio’s Twitter

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hi @jkorte,
I’d say probably the easiest way to understand how this works is to take a look at this notebook which demonstrates how this technique can be used.

12 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help: Using Colab or Kaggle :white_check_mark:

The timm package is truly great and also quite often updated with new architectures or adjustments to the existing ones.

7 Likes

make sure to install from master to make use of the cutting-edge SOTA models as soon as it’s added:

pip install git+https://github.com/rwightman/pytorch-image-models.git

12 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help: Basics of fastai, PyTorch, numpy, etc

for image segmentation, dose fastai library have a labeling tool for it?

1 Like

How do I get the same presentation setup Jeremy is using in jupyter? I have not seen that functionality to switch between powerpoint and code

4 Likes

I had the same question, it’s pretty neat :slight_smile:

1 Like

No I haven’t seen a labeling tool for this. There are setups for image classification however

@nchukaobah As this is a popular question, I will ensure he addresses it.

1 Like