Lesson 03 DataLMbunch creation using TextList.from_csv error

I am trying to create a databunch for training language model using TextList.from_csv but what I have noticed is, the databunch which I created has different structure from the one Jeremy Howard has created in the lesson three.

below is screen shot of lm_databunch from Lesson03

below is screen shot of lm_databunch for my dataset

I even tried using label_from_csv() instead of label_for_lm() but did not make any difference.

I want to know where did I go wrong.

Hi, Santosh ! If you are creating the databunch object for training a language model you don’t need to pass ‘vocab’ keyword argument.

Hi a_bhimany_u, I removed vocab argument still I am not able to create lm data bunch.