Kenya/GMT+3 Study Group

Hello,
Does anyone from Kenya or any other GMT+3 country want to form a virtual study group? We can organize a weekly zoom call whenever is convenient. My suggestion is Wednesday evening at 7PM.

1 Like

I’d love that. Zoom is really taking over. Wednesday at 7p.m doesn’t work for me since I attend the class live in the morning till 8p.m. Could Thursday at the same time work for you? We also need to discuss the meetups, I was thinking foundations building a DL library before jumping into the course work at least for AI Saturday’s because of the questions I am constantly asked.

P.s i am almost done with material to cover for the meetups.

1 Like

Alright let’s do that. Hangouts is good, I just think zoom is better for bandwidth reasons. On the curriculum, let’s ask and see what people want to learn. Foundational stuff is really useful only if people are comfortable with the basics of training since most of the insight there will come from visualisation, right?

1 Like

Alrighty, let’s do it!

1 Like

Can we have chat next week Thursday then?

Hey.
If you are from Kenya or GMT+3 compatible zone and are interested in having some virtual friends to accompany you as you do the course/learn deep learning, you might want to join our study group.

We are meeting today at 8.30 pm EAT to have a small chat and introduction to each other and also decide on days we are going to be meeting.

Kenya Deep Learning Study Group
Wednesday, January 5 · 8:30 – 9:30 pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/sxo-cpks-nat

We will have a scheduled invitation once we decide on the days. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Can any one explain me in detail i am getting confusions please share.

2 Likes

When asking a question, please include a code snippet or screenshot of a section that is problematic, then the community will be able to help to explain.

Some resources in this forum for studying the course:

1 Like

It is great to be here.

1 Like