Jeremy Howard had emergency heart surgery

Jeremy Howard had emergency heart surgery earlier this week. He is recovering well but will need to rest for a while. He wanted me to let you know he’s sorry that he hasn’t been answering questions recently. I have been taking care of Jeremy (we are married) so I am also very behind on the forums as well as emails and github.

With the need to prepare for Part 2, we will not have much time to answer questions in the next few weeks. Thank you for the ways you are already answering each other’s questions and please continue to help each other as much as you can.

10 Likes

Really sorry to hear this, Rachel. Wishing Jeremy a speedy recovery. Please don’t worry about the forums; we have a lot of great people here helping each other out. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

8 Likes

Very unfortunate. Hope Jeremy recovers well and quickly. I’ll help out with the forum.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, wish you both the best and an easy recovery.

1 Like

Oh no. Sorry to hear about this. Wishing both of you the best. Hope the recovery is quick.

1 Like

I hope Jeremy is already well on his way to a speedy recovery! Will be keeping both of you in my thoughts.

1 Like

I am truly sorry about the situation I hope Jeremy will get plenty of rest and recover well.

Great to hear he’s recovering. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to help. We’re excited to have you both back in class!

Oh no. Great to hear he’s recovering. I hope he’s able to rest and recover quickly.

I am very sorry to hear that Rachel. I wish him a speedy recovery. Take good care of yourself too.

Hope Jeremy is recovering well and thank you for this thoughtful post. Wishing the best of your family.

Wish you a quick and easy recovery Jeremy. You are a great man.

wishing him a speedy recovery from Spain

Very sorry to hear that. Take it easy and rest properly, both of you!

Sorry to heart that. Great to know he is recovering. Wishing him a healthy recovery. Best wishes to you guys.

Wish Jeremy recovery soon. Rachel, Jeremy need your support more than us at the moment, don’t worry about answering questions for now.

I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you both the best and hope Jeremy has a quick and complete recovery.

Very sorry to know this, I’m wishing Jeremy a speedy recovery. Hope to see him back soon after a proper rest.

Sorry to hear and wishing well!

Sorry to hear this. Praying that he recovers soon.