Issue with Gradient Paperspace

Recently I am noticing this problem while using Paperspace Gradient for the course. The Machine state stays on starting for a long time without progress. For this particular case, I can’t even cancel and try again because it just keeps on ‘starting’

Here is some more info:

• I have a paid account, Pro.
  • How long have I noticed this? This is the third time in the last 2 weeks I have noticed this. I could just cancel and refresh my browser and try again for the previous cases. But for this specific time, I cannot cancel.
  • This is not a case of not having available machines, it doesn’t notify me that they have reached maximum capacity with that specific machine.

Note: I have already submitted a ticket with support on Paperspace and the purpose of writing this is to see if I am the only one who has been experiencing this and also incase any paperspace folks are here they could check on this recurring issue.

You are not alone…exact same issue here with no solution so far. I’m assuming it might have something to do with a too high amout of storage but no other clue. You found any solution in the end ?

It is usually an internal problem with them, you should check the status here: https://status.paperspace.com/ to see if its a known issue.

I usually just give it time and come back later and see if they have resolved the issue.

great thanks for the tip. then i’ll wait for now !

1 Like