Introduce yourself here!

Hi Folks, I am a recent masters graduate in Business Analytics from the University of Rochester and an analytics professional with a Software Services company in Dallas, TX. I have had the great opportunity to get to know Jeremy and Fast ai through my friend @abhishekbojja9.

I am looking to build on the skills from my graduate program and learn deep learning techniques from the best instructor. I wish to apply them to a concrete project and transition into a more technical role at a product company.

I look forward to some great content and exciting peers. Cheers!

Hi, i am hari working as an AI engineer. Have attended part1 and part2 and super excited to continue the journey. Regards

Hi everyone. I am Amir, doing my PhD in Sydney and excited to be here!

Hi everyone!

I am Keiji from Seattle. I work on Machine Learning in cloud services.

I have followed along parts of fast.ai V2 and I am very excited for V3.

Some area / projects I want to focus on are structured data, temporal convolutions, and attention. In my spare time, I dabble in ML / computer vision for hobby robots / cars.

Hi, Hafidz :slight_smile:
Evan (Jie) here.

Good to see you here man. Maybe we should setup a study group or something.

Hi everyone, I am working as an backend engineer on text analytics. I am looking forward to learn NLP techniques which I can apply on my job.

Hi, my name is Linggih Saputro. I am from Indonesia. Graduated from Bioinformatics degree, but working at an OCR startup in Indonesia. Looking forward to collaborate with great people here.

1 Like

Yes, we should.

Hi All,
I am really excited for this whole programme and it gives me relief and sense of motivation knowing that so many people are there to help u and guide u in whatever you do.

I am a machine learning engineer and I am working in India.I have implemented machine learning projects but i am novice in deep learning concepts and implementation.i have been working on it nd now want myself to be in next level.

Hi All!

My name is Matt and I’m a Web Developer from Las Vegas. I found fast.ai months into my deep learning journey and I knew right away it was exactly what I was looking for. Jeremy and Rachel’s mission to make deep learning more accessible is in line with my own ambition of bringing that power to small businesses in slow to adapt industries.

Hello World,

Firstly,it gives me a sense of belongingness (i dont know whether this word exists or not,but i know you got my feeling) when i see so many deep learning enthusiasts like me working towards a single goal i.e. lets make AI uncool.

Secondly,I am Tapan Mittal (Analyst) ,who wanted to learn so much in very less time,but then I realized it has to be something concrete,structured and boom came this fast.ai LIVE course.
I am part of AI6 Saturdays Bangalore,India chapter and we have been following our guru, @jeremy , for the guidance. And,at this point I want to shoutout to few people, @SHAR1 @suraj2596 , who have been taking an effort to democratize DL in their own way. Thank you,evryone. I am really looking forward to join you guys. Hasta la vista!

3 Likes

Hi All,

My name is Vishal (New Delhi, India ) and I work as a Data Scientist. I am doing research in ML/DL from past many years and in this journey I got an opportunity to learn from Fast.ai which has helped mr really a lot.

Thanks
Vishal

Hi all. My name is Ari(JHB, South Africa), I’m a data scientist primarily focusing on NLP in under resourced languages. I’m super excited about learning with and from you all. Live long and prosper.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Rifqi from Indonesia. currently working as marketing technology, similar like data analyst job. To be honest, I’m still learning about ML/DL, never done any ML/DL related project before, but I’ve finished some of the workshops from Machine Learning Indonesia. I hope to obtain a solid knowledge of ML/DL here. Glad to join!

1 Like

whoaa cool. I never heard OCR startup company beforehand

Hi all, I am abraham Lagat from Kenya. A statistician with interest in technology especially ML/DL and IoT. Excited for the opportunity to join this course.

Hi, I am Siddharth Das, a final year B.Tech student in India. I have basic theoretical understanding of machine learning and deep learning concepts. But I lack practical knowledge and experience. From this course I want to get some practical knowledge and use this to build some projects in ML and deep learning.

Hi, I am Ashvini from Bangalore, India. I am working as Applied Research Engineer at LinkedIn. I am looking to learn new things from others and share my knowledge. I am interested Knowledge Extraction, Question Answering and Dialogue Systems.

2 Likes

I see you have already joined the Bangalore specific thread. Still replying with that thread URL in case someone else finds it useful : Link