I built a website that provides analytics for chance of admittance to a university for a masters degree

This is the website I built. I know there is a lot of room for improvement. I will be introducing some improvements. I would like to hear your ideas too.

You are welcome to contribute. The code can be found here.

P.S. I know a lot of you will hate the UI. I will work on improving that too.

Update: The website is currently inactive as I used up my free quota. Please check the github repo for instructions to run it locally.

2 Likes

hey vishal i just checked out your application … i think it just shows the percentage of getting admitted but
what if i need to have to get into only some specific university… because then it would be good … i think so… i havent written yet all those exams but just tested with my gpa…
!

but if you could do that then it could be helpful for the new batch of admissions…

That sounds like a good idea. I’ll try to add that too. Thank you for your suggestion.

I’ll try to collect the data for that. If you have some data source that might be helpful, please share them.

i think you can check yocket website for web scraping … and this is the best source you can get through…
it has the data of previously admitted students… and you can use beautiful soup to scrape the data…
check this link bro…
https://yocket.in/

Thank you