PR #15 adds support for CI using Github Actions.
Here are some examples of actions in action on my fork!
- GitHub PR integration: https://github.com/fkautz/swiftai/pull/2
- Dashboard showing all the recent builds (likely need permissions to repo): https://github.com/fkautz/swiftai/actions
- Successful Build log: https://github.com/fkautz/swiftai/commit/0a13cb56c09c586a5935925183e2835ff9c328db/checks
- Failed Build Log: https://github.com/fkautz/swiftai/commit/16f3439c7c139e25fcab324fca5f565cc173b5c2/checks
- Raw logs are also available.
GitHub is establishing a “marketplace” for installing scripted actions at https://github.com/marketplace?type=actions
These include actions like publishing to docker, linters, security scans, etc…