German Study Group

Hi,

i am Florian from Hamburg and I’d like to start a German Study Group. I saw in the introduction topic, that there are a couple of German speaking people here. Anyone interested in meeting online once or twice a week (Teams, Slack, …)?

Actually I have a SAP background but got interested in ML / Deep Learning lately and did some smaller Projects (support ticket classification, fraud detection).

Florian

Please be sure not to organize any physical study groups due to covid-19.

1 Like

Hi Florian,

I am from Erlangen and would be interested in a study group :wink:

Hey,

the fastai fellows from Austria also plan to have a learning group with online meetups.

Maybe we can join forces (unless each group gets too big to merge them together)?

That would be a great idea. Currently we are only two in the german study group.

Sure:)

We planed our first online meetup:

1 Like

Hey
Happy to connect with this group. Actually, I just completed my German Language Training in Pune from a well-reputed institute. They use interactive media and different approaches to make it easier to learn German. The courses are customizable and can be made to fit any schedule.

Hello, I am new to this community, I am learning the process of this live discussion.