Free GPU credits for Fast.ai Courses

@balajirv we’re having some scalability problems here and unfortunately just run out of promo code quota

@snarkai, np. Thanks for letting us know :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried several times to connect to 1080 GPU type. I never succeeded. In fact, on web page I could see that they are available.

And also with P106, the kernel is keep dieing.

I think they ran out of resources. Better luck next time…

Setting up the pod...
Error: Due to limited supply, we can only accommodate pod executions for paid users. Please contact support@snark.ai for help.

Further to:
$ snark start --pod_type fast.ai --jupyter

I get this error:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/outdated/utils.py:104: OutdatedCheckFailedWarning: Failed to check for latest version of outdated:
<urlopen error [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:645)>
Set the environment variable OUTDATED_RAISE_EXCEPTION=1 for a full traceback.
category)
Setting up the pod…
Error: Please verify your email. If you can’t find verification email in your inbox, reach us support@snark.ai

Help is welcome. Thx

i got this message too:
Error: Due to limited supply, we can only accommodate pod executions for paid users. Please contact support@snark.ai for help.

on the dashboard it says i still have 40 more hours …what happened?

@diskandar Unfortunately we noticed that many users spend FASTAI promo code ironically on mining crypto currencies which is against our terms and services. We need minimal transaction ($0.2) for verification of the account and still you get access the 40 hours of you have. :slight_smile:

We are working on the next version of our product. Will keep updated!

OK then let’s verify me …how does that work?
Thank you

Please login to the dashboard, press add credit, provide credit card information and set minimal price to smth $0.2 and complete the transaction.

thank you

i did that, it says has to be $5 minimum

Thanks, we have decreased the bar behind the scenes. Noticed that the transaction for 50c was successful, please feel free direct these sort of questions to support@snark.ai

i put 50c and it works thanks, but now it did not want to recognize the token …

i type the 127.0.0.1:8888 and put in the token still does not work …it does not recognize the token

Can you please put the screenshot of the terminal here or better to email us?

nevermind it works now, after i restart the computer …hmm Thank you

If someone is looking for snarkai referrel, here it is: https://lab.snark.ai/rf/anmol1ratn
You’ll get 100 hours of free GPU on your first transaction.

Hi @snarkai thank you for kindly offering the free GPU credits. Any chance you can add PayPal support? I’m wary of punching my credit card directly…

If you can add PayPal support, I’ll gladly buy credits.

Is there any expected date on when 1080s will be available? I just registered and I can only see P106.

Also, could you please maybe update the original post and strike-out the promocode part, until it becomes available.

I am not able to start a pod. Does anyone know why? @snarkai

Error: Raw GPU access is no longer supported on our platform. Please contact support@snark.ai for more information and refunds for unused paid GPU hours.

This is really sad. What happened? Is it the miners’ fault?