FastChai and Kaggle: Group based Projects

Haha! I figured, I may or may not have used that ambiguity to join the Fraud Detection team! :sweat_smile: Thanks, how are we collaborating on the project?

1 Like

Awesome! Looking forward to learning from you!

Could you please join the Machine Learning Tokyo Slack? We’ve a group chat going on :smiley:

Just joined it using my email: harish3110@gmail.com :slight_smile:

Hi Sanyam. I would like to join the Big Data Bowl competition. Is it possible to join now?

1 Like

You’re. Plant Pathology group 3 has a free spot. We will see if I will be of any help.

Is there a team in an Europe-friendly time zone? :slight_smile: I’m interested in NLP or Tabular Data.

Hi Sanyam. I would like to join the Big Data Bowl competition. Can you please add me ?

@saiteja123 @Nubbinsonfire @apsal @rghosh @j.laute
Hi, have you guys set up a communication channel for the Cornell Birdcall indentification?

Hey everyone!
I have joined @cataluna84 to research on contrastive losses for self-supervised learning, hoping to learn a lot…Hi fellow teammates @shikha, @alsombra :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Jayesh,

Nice to e-meet you. Looking forward to learning as well. We should probably start a more accessible communication channel like Discord or even WhatsApp works.
How do we choose the first steps? Happy to read up a paper or some reference text and then meet to discuss in the next few days. What do you suggest @cataluna84?

Hello Mayank and Antonio.

2 Likes

@shikha, @alsombra, @0tist

Take a look at this presentation and see the research papers & resources in it. There are some research papers that are presented there along with the contrastive losses.

I have a couple of GitHub repos that I will share in the coming days.

A discord group for communication would be the best

4 Likes

sure :+1:
kindly join discord from here: https://discord.gg/AAcKjcGF
@cataluna84 @shikha @alsombra

1 Like

@Mrityunjay join in the Discord too

not yet, I suppose

Hi Joan, are you in MLT’s slack group?

hey I’m intrested in it too have any discord PriyanK7n#5644 or linkedin my Linkedin is:https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyank-n-707019195/

Hey @Shivansh, @tlaurent, @shyamsh, @priyank7n,
Nice to meet you all and excited to start working on the Google Quest challenge.
Did any of you participate in the first discussion? Should we establish another communication channel and discuss how to proceed?

1 Like

Hey shikha, I’m Really excited to work with u all , I’m sorry I was not available for the first discussion and also we can create a discord server for communication its very effective

1 Like

Hey All, sorry for this late reply. I guess we should create a communication channel. One option is to create a private channel in MLT Slack channel, second is separate discord server.
Ping @tlaurent @shyamsh @PriyanK7n
Also, @PriyanK7n I saw your name in almost every group :stuck_out_tongue: , might want to choose one?

Hey @Shivansh @PriyanK7n @tlaurent @shikha
I prefer the discord server. I have created one. You can join with this link https://discord.gg/wdc8waZbzT. If you all want to discuss via slack then please create private group and invite me. I could not create slack group. I have already slacked @Shivansh.