FastChai and Kaggle: Group based Projects

I’m in for the Research (Self-Supervised) project with @cataluna84. But I’m new to this forum and I don’t know how to edit the post. Can someone add my name to the team? Thanks!

1 Like

@alsombra I added your name. There’s an ‘edit’ button at the bottom of the initial post to modify the post.

1 Like

hi @tehnick, the group plant pathology is full but we could start a second group.

1 Like

How to edit? :sweat_smile:

Hello @kevinh, are you planning to start a second “plant patholoy” group. if so I would like to be part of your group.

ok! I created the group, feel free to add your name

1 Like

Hi @kevinh - I added my name as well to your Plant Pathology. I have not been doing FastAI lately, but would be fun to get back and work on a project.

1 Like

@Yudhishthir @dhaniyapatta @Aditya

Are you all on the machine learning Tokyo slack? If so can you drop me Dm on there. My username is just Fraser on there. Then I’ll set up a group chat for us.

Any team willing to take me in for computer vision / tabular tasks? I’m currently reading the book, and have written quite a number of notebooks in Kaggle with Fastai. If there is any room in a team for such tasks, please add me in.

Hi @kevinh- Three of my friends pinged me and wanted to join the Plant Pathology competition. Since our group didn’t have space to accommodate all, I started a new group. Hopefully we can team up next time.

1 Like

@init_27 Thank you for the initiative! I cannot edit the table. How do you suggest we synchronize with the teammates after? I am interested in the Comparison of Semi-Supervised contrastive objectives or Google Quest Challenge project. Also, it might be helpful if we can know what level other teammates are at, so that it is engaging for everyone.

Thanks for joining!
The forum says you’re a new user-there are a few small spam filters that will allow you to edit after being active for a few minutes-please give it a few minutes.

For syncing with teammates, everyone has mentioned their usernames, we can use discourse (Forums) to start a group message and go from there-use any app/platform that works for the team

Hello @Ved, you have shown interest in working on the multilingual toxic comment classification, what is your slack handle in MLT slack group?

1 Like

After joining team, how to contact team members. Is it search based on usernames or any thread for team collaborations?

Messaged you in slack chat.

Hey guys! Unfortunately missed the intro call yesterday. Some amazing projects on offer! Just had one question, is it a total of 5 members in a team or (5+1(team leader))?

1 Like

Great idea!
I just started with the book and will first follow the forum and the solutions in the first round and hope to join in the second round. I’m interested in image classification.

Hey, I added myself to your plant pathology team. How do I collaborate with you and the rest of the team? Thanks, Elijah

Hi Nishant,

I am interested in that one. I couldn’t attend today’s session, but we cann talk if you message me on linkedin. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitisha-pandharpurkar-277838105/

Added a suggestion to OP

For this week, we’re giving leeway, but starting sprint, it will be Team Leader + 4 (Total 5). Welcome to team btw :smiley:

Jump on right away! You might be surprised at how well you end up doing :slight_smile:

Please start a message/group DM with them on the forums

1 Like