Hi there, fastai community !!!
Could anyone help me with the a task I;m trying to achieve? I suppose it is a object detection problem but doesn’t need the use of Deep learning yet at this stage.
- I want to detect the circles in a given image and find the radius of the circle. In turn trying to find the
What i have done till now?
- I have gone through some articles and tried using the Hough transform to detect the circle in the Hough space. Though based on the trail and error, I was able to get a set of parameters which detects one image,still there is one extra circle which appears.(in the image at the end )
What I need to achieve?
- I want to get 2 circles for o ring.
- then to find the radius of such circle.
- i’m using cv2 package, and while processing the image it is bit slow. is there a way to faster the process?
- is there any other way to approach this problem?