Spending a lot of time learning nbdev, fanstastic tool! Here’s the situation:
- A single project is under development,
- A statistical model is developed in a notebook, exported to module
model_v1so we access it with
- 5 Helper functions are needed, which I will reuse in other models, and each is developed in its own notebook, because easier to handle like that.
- In that project, those 5 helpers will be found in module
helperso accessible through
myproject0.helper.f0and where 0 in
f0can be replaced with any value in
- How can I export each of the 5 helper functions notebooks to the same module? If I use the same name with the directive
default_exp helper, they overwrite each other, so in the end the named module contains only one function.
- How can the helper functions evolve from a project to another? Should I create a separate project that contains those helper functions and
myproject0calls it, as well as the future
- If indeed I create a separate project for the helper functions, how can the documentation of
myproject1include the doc of the helper functions, given they are all in a separate project?