Deployment Platform: SeeMe.ai

Hi everyone,

I’m the creator of SeeMe.ai, an AI marketplace (currently in private beta).

We focus on letting you train, use and share AI models with your friends and the rest of the world. We have been a fan of fast.ai since its early days, and are happy to contribute to this wonderful community.

Once you have trained your model, you can easily deploy it and use it on the web, mobile, our Python SDK or via the API . After testing, you can share it with others so they can use your model.

We have just created a fastai v1 quick guide for you, that helps you get up and running and we would love for you to try it out and get your feedback!

All the best and stay safe.

Thanks!

1 Like

[update]
Our iOS app has been approved for beta testing! If you have completed the quick guide , feel free to get in touch at ios@seeme.ai so you can also start using your model on mobile.

Just released a new version of the iOS for testing.

From the test notes:

This release contains two major changes:

1. Public model feed

These models will be available to anyone who installs the app. Your models will show up in this feed if you mark them as ‘public’.

Our first model recognizes all the UN nation flags, and there are some more in the pipeline. That being said, we can’t wait to show your models in here too!

1. Follow up Actions

Once a prediction is made, you can use the outcome to search Google or Wikipedia. Later on, you will be able to add custom follow up actions, like showing your product page for the recognized product.

Enjoy!

Let me know if you want to try or have created a model you want to share publicly.

Hello Jan,

Just saw your talk in the MLT study group zoom call. Very nice work!

As I mentioned, I think your product would be great for us to allow business execs/nontechnical to “kick the tires” of the work we are doing. Also, it would be great if they could “correct” or manually label their input data if they disagree with the prediction.

It wasn’t clear to me if this is already part of your platform or not, but for this use case we would need to be able to privately share our models to an approved email list/etc.

Thanks again and keep it up.

1 Like

Hi Alexander,

would love to hear what you are working on and how SeeMe could help.

You can share models privately already. With respect to disagreeing with predictions, you can send feedback that the prediction is not correct according to you.

I have added a screenshot below, which I completely forgot to demo. The screen includes the follow up actions: Search Google, Wikipedia or report a wrong prediction:

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve updated this thread, but our iOS and Android apps are now live (and free) to be used:

iOS:

Android:

Have a look at the updated quick guides to get you going: https://github.com/SeeMe-ai/fastai-quick-guides

I’m adding updates on this topic from now on:

Latest update includes new fastai versions and an Android update. :slight_smile:

For reference, adding a link to the 2020 course “Deployment Platform: SeeMe.ai” post. We’ve just added more documentation for the Python SDK: Deployment Platform: SeeMe.ai - #31 by zerotosingularity

From now on, I’ll be posting on that link.