Deep learning consulting for a genomics & personalized healthcare company

Hi all,

A friend (and former USF classmate from Part 1) is looking for someone interested in working on a consulting basis on applying deep learning to some tricky problems they’re having in the genomics & personalized healthcare space. They have tons of data…and trying to figure out how to make use of it.

If this sounds interesting, please reply to this topic or email me at george.babu@gmail.com.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Definitely curious.

Me too! I’d be happy to help mentor/supervise a project team and contribute as much as time allows.

Sounds interesting. I’ll be happy to help.

I would like to help out as well!

Me too . I left my job last week to do continue research in Deep learning full time.Its damn exciting.

Congrats! I hope to focus on (applied) research for a while after this course is done too :slight_smile:

I have dedicated my 6 months of time , only for doing research. Thanks for the course. I believe part 2 is challenging and it needs lot of dedication.

definitely interested. My BSc is in Biotechnology (not BioInformatics) and would love to work on anything @jeremy is mentoring

Hi George

Just found this thread now - can you say if you made progress?

Thanks
David

I did the same myself last year and it’s been the best thing I could have done, both for my career and for my interest in my job.