Decks for Anki or Tinycards etc

I’m interested in using some kind of spaced repetition app like Anki or maybe even Tinycards to help get things stuck in my brain a bit more efficiently.

The fact that people can create publicly accessible decks is great and terrible, there are so many to filter through and choose from.

I assume there must be more than a few people here using things like this and I can’t see a list of recommended decks anywhere (potential sticky?).

Does anyone have any recommendations for which app(s) are best, and any decks which are particularly good (especially in relation to fast.ai courses and this type of content)?

1 Like

Hello, I just made an Anki deck that has the FastBook end-of-chapter review questions (from computer vision chapters)! Right now, the backs of all the cards just have the chapter and questions numbers that the question comes from. I plan to slowly update the backs of the cards with answers as I review them. Here is a link to it on my Google Drive :slight_smile:

Also, note, it does not contain the first question of the first chapter.

BIG NOTE: I just remembered that I only included specific chapters. I’ve only been studying the computer vision chapters so far, so it only includes questions from those chapters. I will upload a deck later with all the questions from all chapters. Specifically, the current deck has questions from chapters: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19. It is missing chapters 3, 8, 9, 10 and 12.

2 Likes

God bless, if anyone has the missing chapters please add, otherwise I will try to link some when I cover it.

Awesome job. Exactly what I was looking for. I’m currently trying to figure a way to import. Will report back when I do.