CSVLogger breaks when adding custom fname

Hello, I am trying to customize the filename of the history saved through CSVLogger but for some reasons it breaks when I pass the inizialized callback to the learner.

The code I am running is this:

# callbacks
    CBS = [
        SaveModelCallback(
            monitor=cfg.monit_dict["score"],
            min_delta=cfg.monit_dict["min_delta"],
            fname="model",
            # fname=f"model_{EXP_NAME}",
            every_epoch=False,
            at_end=False,
            with_opt=True,
            reset_on_fit=False,
        ),
        # CSVLogger(fname=f"history_{EXP_NAME}.csv"), # for some reason it doesn't work
        CSVLogger,
    ]

# learner
    learn = Learner(
        dls,
        model=cresunet,
        loss_func=cfg.loss_func,
        metrics=[Dice(), JaccardCoeff(), foreground_acc],
        cbs=CBS,
        path=LOG_PATH,
        model_dir=model_path,
    )

When I call it with only CSVLogger it works, but if I try to pass CSVLogger(fname=f"history_{EXP_NAME}.csv")` as a callback I get the following error:

. . .
File ".../fluocells/lib/python3.9/site-packages/fastai/callback/progress.py", line 118, in _write_line
    self.old_logger(log)
  File ".../fluocells/lib/python3.9/site-packages/fastai/callback/progress.py", line 118, in _write_line
    self.old_logger(log)
  [Previous line repeated 978 more times]
  File ".../fluocells/lib/python3.9/site-packages/fastai/callback/progress.py", line 115, in _write_line
    self.file.write(','.join([str(t) for t in log]) + '\n')
  File ".../fluocells/lib/python3.9/site-packages/fastai/callback/progress.py", line 115, in <listcomp>
    self.file.write(','.join([str(t) for t in log]) + '\n')
RecursionError: Exception occured in `Recorder` when calling event `after_epoch`:
        maximum recursion depth exceeded while getting the str of an object

In particular, I see the output file is created with the correct name, but the same history line is repeated tones of times (982 specifically).

Any suggestion would be great! :slight_smile: