Congratulate our 3 new community leaders

I’d like to say a huge “congratulations” and “thank you” to three massive community contributors who I have just promoted to the highest forum level of “Leader”:

They join our existing leaders, @ilovescience, @radek, @sgugger, and @reshama, who have all helped shape this community to get it to where it is today.

PS: To the folks in this group – if you go to your user preferences, you’ll find an option there to add the “Leader” tag next to your name in your posts and replies.

91 Likes

Yay. Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations ! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks for all the effort you’ve put into making this forum one of the best learning corners on the internet. :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Congrats, well deserved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for all you do!

3 Likes

Congratulations guys! And thanks too! I have definitely benefitted from all your help.

3 Likes

Big thank you from me! Even if you just come by the forums from time to time, it is impossible to miss the crucial contribution by this team. They make a huge difference, and it is really appreciated!

4 Likes

Congrats and thank you!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all of you!

3 Likes

Congrats wayde, zach (AKA the professor) and sanyam! Its been a great pleasure to learn from you these past few years! Thank you for all that you do for the fast ai community!

3 Likes

Thanks for making this AI world an easier place.

3 Likes

Well done folks! Way to go!

4 Likes

Thanks for all you do in the community to the Leaders old and new!

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! Thanks for being there to help the community

2 Likes

Congratulations and well deserved to Zach (the professor), Sanyam (Chai time!) and Wayde and thanks for all you do for the FastAI community and beyond!

2 Likes

congrats guys, we love you and are inspired by your example

2 Likes

Congratulations to the new community leaders.

1 Like

Congratulations @init_27 @muellerzr @wgpubs thank you for everything that you do!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Awesome work!

2 Likes