Can't find the Dogs v Cats jupyter link

Hello,

I’m having trouble finding the Jupyter link that has the Dogs v Cats section. On the second video - it is displayed around the 41 minute and 31 second mark under the “How to take a model you trained to make predictions” section. I’ve clicked all of the links and can’t seem to find it. I’m sure it’s right there in plain sight but I still l can’t seem to find it. Any help would be great. thanks

Here is the link from lecture 2 - https://course.fast.ai/Lessons/lesson2.html#resources

Hi D0
You are correct. If you look at the note book it is about three types of bears. The course went on to cover different types of cats. So you can be creative and use the notebook but search not for bears but for cats and put in a folder and search for dogs and put in a folder. Then follow the note book but replace bears (3 types) by pets (2 types cats and dogs). This will give you the experience of all the things which can go wrong but it will give you the confidence to try something else such as Rhinos v Hippos. Do not be surprised if things are labelled incorrectly on the Internet and watch out for toys and cartoons.

Regards Conwyn

results = search_images_bing(key, ‘grizzly bear’)
ims = results.attrgot(‘contentUrl’)
len(ims)

bear_types = ‘grizzly’,‘black’,‘teddy’
path = Path(‘bears’)

Thank you so much!!