Attempting to get a pytorch fastAI model up and running

Hello all, i need some help please. I am a newbie technically. i am attempting to get my own pytorch fastAI model up and running (using the code in lessons 2/3)

I’m stuck at the point where i need to use my learner to predict on my preferred images (ct scans saved on my mac from a bing search).

Attempting to use learn_inf.predict() with the pathway to the jpg file on my laptop throws up error messages. What am i doing wrong?
Thanks in advance

It would help if you can show the code and error message.

Thanks for your response. Here is a screenshot. Please excuse the crude markings on the picture. The “learn_inf.predict()” code at the top contains the path to the image location on my mac. The learn_inf.predict() code at the bottom is the example used in the lesson which works but i’m looking to use my own images instead. Thanks in advance.
IMG_6460

The space after ‘Medical Paperwork’ in your path - is that neccessary?

Thanks, the spaces make no difference. still getting same “file not found” error message :frowning:

1 Like

you might want to try something like

!mv original-file-path ./normal_ct_brain.jpg

and verify the file exists where you think it should with an ls before calling predict

Thank you so much. I found the error. Really appreciate the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like