Astrology Prediction Model

Hey,

I have been reading about astrology for a couple of months now and it’s fascinating how the position of each planet influence on your life.

I am now thinking of building a model that would help folks with their astrology predictions based on three inputs:

1. Date of birth.
  2. Time of birth.
  3. Place of birth.

How should I get started? Is anyone here working on something similar? Would love to have your inputs on how do I go about building this prediction model.

If any of you are keen on working on the prediction model together? Would love to catch up.

Thanks,
Karthik

I recommend starting by looking at the docs on random.seed(), torch.manual_seed(), torch.cuda.manual_seed_all(), and np.random.seed()

Seriously though, I wouldn’t start with thinking about which DL model to use. I would start by designing an experiment that would test accuracy. There are millions of public retrospective prognostications. Testing if they happened is non-trivial. Best of luck on that. You need to design such predictive tests for falsifiability.

2 Likes

Thanks for the pointer. I shall start looking at experiments that would help me test accuracy and falsifiability.

1 Like