Anybody from Munich, Germany?

Hi,

I’m in Munich, Germany for the summer and I wonder if there are other people who participated in Part 2 of fast.ai and would be interested in pairing up to chat about fast.ai or deep learning in general?

To moderators: not sure if this is the best forum to post this so feel free to move it.

Hi Grzegorz!

I now this is a tad late, but I am from Munich, too, and would love to meet for a study group. I went through the entire Part 2 videos twice and rebuilt all the notebooks, but as you might have found out by now, there is so much more to explore and learn.

I am specifically focused on NLP, but as everything is very much connected in deep learning, I am happy to work on all parts of the course.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Hi David!

Yes, I’m still around in Munich for next 2 weeks. I also went through Part 2 once and now I’m in the process of rebuilding notebooks.

At my work I’m focused on DL NLP too. Are you around to meet after the weekend?

I’m fairly flexible with the time of the day.

I’m in Munich on 22nd and 23rd of August and then from 29th onward. If you like to connect remotely before that, I’d be happy to do that as well.

Hi David!

I had an unexpected trip popping up for me and didn’t check the forum. I’m back in Munich, though. I sent you a private message to discuss the details.

I’m also Munich, and finishing part 2. if there is any interesting event or meetup happy to join/meet.

Still in Munich ?

Hey guys, starting with part 2 now. Still in Bali but will be back home in Munich next month. Would be awesome to connect with other fastai students.

Cheers :v: