AMA Interview with Radek | Chai Time Data Science Show

Hello Everyone!

I’m really excited to have one of our (I think I speak for the complete family) favourite members of the Fastai family on the show: @radek :smiley:

As you might have noticed, as the New version of fast.ai approaches, I’m trying to create a collection of advices around “How to do fast.ai” via the series. (@muellerzr & I talked a lot about this on Zach’s interview, I also intend to talk about the same with The SharpestMinds Team)

With this theme in Mind, I invite any/all questions for Radek. The theme is to talk-more about radek’s way of learning things and refining his approach, his best advice to the future members of the family.

About:

This will be released on Chai Time Data Science Podcast , the interview will be released in Video and Audio & (Later) as a blogpost

The interview is yet to be scheduled, but please feel free to send any/all questions. I’ll announce the deadline to post questions once we have scheduled the call.

Thanks in advance and Thank you Radek!
Best Regards,
Sanyam Bhutani.

9 Likes

Wow great to see that you are interviewing another great fast.ai hero!

What are you going to do when you interview all the deep learning heroes? :wink:

1 Like