As the title says, I’m extremely, extremely excited to interview our teacher and ML Hero!
I’ll be interviewing Jeremy on the Chai Time Data Science Podcast, the interview will be released in video and audio.
Jeremy has very kindly allowed questions from AMA, please feel free to leave your questions as replies here. I’ll try my best to include them during the interview.
Note: I’ve listened to all (yes, all without a doubt ) of the interviews that Jeremy has done so I’ll try to ask questions that weren’t asked on these.
Here are the themes/questions that I’m interested in asking about:
- Jeremy’s suggestions on how to approach the fast.ai material
- Deep Learning and startups
- Deep Learning and Medical Sciences.
- Spaced Repetition specific to DL, how does Jeremy learn DL.
- Coding advices!
- Jeremy and Sylvain’s methods of collaboration and research, both on projects inside and outside of fastai
- How/on what does Jeremy spend his 12hr/day learning hours on.
- The Bike in Jeremy’s twitter profile
I’m sharing these points so that everyone can either include questions from the themes above. However, please feel free to include any questions here.
Thanks in Advance and a huge thanks to Jeremy for agreeing
Meanwhile, please feel free to checkout the podcast: