International Fellowship applications for Part 2 now open

Thank you so much… Even i received the email…

2 Likes

I’ve created the calendar events for the international fellowship streams.

Here, are the iCal files.
I’ve set the timings to be 6:30-9PM every Monday until April 30th.

3 Likes

Very excited to return to this again. I’ve been working my way through last year’s lectures and I’m looking forward to all of the new insights, tips and tricks, and to connect with another amazing cohort of deep learning adventurers!

2 Likes

Hi @jeremy,

Just realized that I sent my application to the wrong address (To rachel@fast.ai). Could you please (please, please) add me to the fellowship? :slight_smile:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Got the acceptence email. Excited to continue learning more DL while being part of Part2! Thank you!

1 Like

Acceptance email received, thank you Jeremy! One student from the University of the Philippines Diliman here~! Looking forward to learning with you guys ^^

1 Like

Acceptance email received! Thanks @jeremy. I’m curious about the geographical distribution of the students too.

1 Like

I am so happy :smiley: This is happening again and I get to be a part of it :slight_smile: This is beyond amazing. Enormous thank you to the powers that may be that made it possible for me :wink:

Ahhh this feels great :slight_smile: looking forward to an amazing couple of weeks!

9 Likes

I can. Please re-send to the correct address so I can sort it out :slight_smile:

This google calendar trick will help you to convert PST times to your time zone.

Click on TIME ZONE and change it into PST

1 Like

Nice …

Yipee… I got mine too…
Really excited …:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Just confirmed that I have also got it…
Very excited to again Meet all my friends and Jeremy Virtually…
Also happy that the forum will again become
Pro active

Enjoy Deep Learning

4 Likes

@ahmadarib Yep, from Thailand and got the opportunity as well. :wink:

1 Like

Received acceptance mail… Tons of thanks to Jeremy and Rachel for this golden opportunity.

1 Like

Received my acceptance email. Thank you @Jeremy and all. I am from Malaysia btw.

1 Like

Sweet !

1 Like

Hi Jeremy

I had also sent my application to rachel@fast.ai. I have now resubmitted to the correct email. Request you to consider me as well.

Regards
Vijay Narayanan

I am so excited. Can’t wait.
I am from Russia, 6-30 PM PCT is 4-30 AM for me =)

1 Like

Boo, only just now realized I missed the deadline.

If anything opens up, can we be put on a wait list maybe?