Suggestion / Resource to learn software design effecitvely?

Hi guys, I do not have much experience writing class in a big library and I want to improve my skill. I found it’s sometimes difficult for me to understand the code. Do you have any suggestion/resource/tricks for learning software design, OOP effectively? I have started reading some software design book, things like Factory pattern, Adapter pattern, but I found it is quite difficult to digest so many patterns.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

I’m very interested in this too :smiley: . Did you check the python resources here: recommended python resources

Thx! I missed this thread, any particular one you found useful? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it might useful for you but haven’t read it yet :smiley: sorry

Don’t be sorry, it’s definitely useful. I was asking simply because it is a pretty long list. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey,

Now, let’s dive into the subject at hand. Learning software format and mastering object-oriented programming can be a difficult journey, especially when confronted with complex code. Don’t worry, though, due to the fact we’ve all been there!

One resource that I highly recommend is the Andersen platform. They provide a wide range of publications and tutorials specifically designed to help builders improve their software sketch skills. They break down complex concepts into digestible modules, making it easier to grasp those tricky patterns like the Factory pattern and Adapter pattern.

Apart from that, I suggest diving into practical projects to apply your learning. Practice is key! Don’t hesitate to explore open-source projects, collaborate with experienced developers, and ask questions here. Sharing your emotions and knowledge in this topic will definitely accelerate your progress.

Remember, it is a journey, and patience is crucial. Keep learning, keep coding, and do not hesitate to reach out if you need any in addition assistance.