Study Group: Hyderabad

No, tried it again today with updated instructions but no success. Going for other options

Do you have an ssh key set up?

I don’t know exactly how to figure out ssh key setup, but the instance was showing ssh turned on.

what os are you using on your local machine?

macOS

I use mac too. I just created a new project and worked on it. Now I am wondering if it will connect back again. Fingers crossed. If it works will let you know.

what did u do after installing google cloud sdk on pc using terminal window

After sdk installation, gcloud init and followed the steps according to the document given in the course page.

I have posted my error, can u see this https://forums.fast.ai/t/platform-gcp/27375/242?u=riteshc6 post and suggest any correction

have you tried specifying a path to the rc file? I had a similar problem for a different thing and it was solved by specifying a path instead of using the default path.

hey, add me…my email id: pksw4u@gmail.com and mobile number is 9668222145. thnx.

No, which path did u specify. pls mention

Hi Guys,

5 of us are having a group call on hangouts at 8:30 pm today. We’ll be discussing today’s class content. If any of you interested in joining, please feel free to dm me.

Hi, I have just launched a discussion thread on fastai study groups to gather feedbacks from the organizers and participants in order to list the best practices and also to avoid some gaps.

More information in this post. Thank you if you have a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile:

hi bro i am new to deeplearning and veryglad to know that we have a group to discuss the lectures and i am in for discuss and hope i can solve my doubts here

Can someone tell me how I can create a new topic?

Pick the category where you want to create a new topic and click on new.

Hi,

Anyone here. Can we connect ?

Thanks,
Nutan

hi this is nikil ,
iam interested in doing course v4. Would you like to join , we can connect and discuss

yo…how can we connect ?