Please let us see your kernels! :D

Thanks for the feedback Jeremy. Yeah it was just a draft and I also feel explaination can be improved.

Oh I thought keeping it code free and just pasting the link might be easy read for the reader. I will try to add code chunks in between to help in explanation. Thanks :slight_smile:

It’s entirely up to you - personally I think little code snippets help explain, if you can make them really concise, and the reader can see and understand the input and output.

BTW I thought the pasting of the equations at the end didn’t add anything. If you’re going to show equations, it would be better to use them to explain some concept and work them into that, rather than just dumping them at the end of your post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually true, thanks for pointing it out. I hadn’t realized. Will work on improving the overall flow and explanation.

I updated it based on your feedback and went public now. Please let me know if you find more areas of improvement. (lot to learn) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @groverpr - I won’t have time until after Tues so please remind me if I forget

1 Like

@groverpr sorry for the delay - I think this is looking very good. What’s your twitter handle, so I can share this with credit? (Sorry if you’ve given it to me already - couldn’t find it on a quick search; if you add it to your Medium profile then it’ll automatically be used when sharing BTW)

@jeremy Thanks

It’s groverpr4