Interested in joining a learning cohort for part 1 in early January?

Hi everyone, I’m interested too.
I already went through part1 v1 which was awesome, and looking at the first videos there seems to be quite some new content, plus the new fastai lib and pyTorch, so it seems useful to do it again (also i had rushed through some parts the first time). Thanks for organising this!

Hello Everyone,

I’m starting now. I would be up for coffee, either 9 a.m. weekdays, later on weekends, at Nosh (San Jose, CA) or Backyard Brew (11 a.m. or later) in Palo Alto.

Ping me here or charles.merriam@gmail.com to pick a date.

Charles

Hi everyone, I am interested and will join the slack channel.

Hari

Hi! Is it too late to join in on this? I’ve gone through the first two lectures so maybe we’re near the same spot. Does fast.ai have a Slack group or does most communication happen here?

Hi Jeremy, Look up a dozen messages to MintyOrb (Tim). It has a slack channel by lesson.

1 Like

Hey @gdc, I am a french developer too following fast.ai courses. If you want to chat about ML / our progress during the course, don’t hesitate to get in touch: benoit-ml@man42.net

Could be a good way to create more accountability / share ideas during our learning process :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Salut @benoit ! Sure, that would be great! How about using the slack channel above? i connect to it when I’m working on the lessons (on most evenings).

1 Like

I’m in, I’m currently working on the state farm submission.

I’m using Keras / Theano code, just updated it for Python 3 & Keras 2 myself.

I’m interested! Hope I’m not too late but thanks for organising this!

I am interested too. But I wonder if I am too late. I just finished Week 1 and doing week 1 homework and having some questions already.