How to Download a Kaggle competition Dataset in Crestle

It is also possible to download specific file with kaggle-cli

$ kg download -u <username> -p <password> -c <competition> -f train.zip
1 Like

hi may I ask how to get the url from web? I used right click the download button and copy url but the file download was broken. Thanks

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Worked like a charm!

I just set up a crestle account and try to download data from kaggle. However I can’t install unzip because anconda doesn’t seem to be pre-installed.
When I am enter:

conda install unzip
bash: conda: command not found

Am I missing something? Should conda be set up already?

Hii this may be an issue with your PATH environment variable. At the prompt, type: export PATH=~/anaconda/bin:$PATH or you can do this one also for

1. Edit ~/.bash_profile, add this to it. PATH=$PATH:$HOME/anaconda/bin
  2. then run source ~/.bash_profile

for installing unzip you should try to run conda install -c conda-forge unzip
Hope can help you.

Hey,
thanks for the quick response.
I tried your solution but I couldn’t find the .bash_profile nor a ~/.profile or the anaconda folder.

Let me know if you have any other ideas? Shall I just set up a new machine?

Best
Marc

Hii Marc If you are on Window then Try this ,I have added Installation for Unzip for Windows Users(Link)

1. First Download ubuntu from Window Microsoft Store

2. Open PowerShell as Administrator and run:Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux

3. Once the download has completed, select “Launch”.This will open a console window. Wait for installation to complete then you will be prompted to create your LINUX user account.

4. Create your LINUX username and password.

5. Go to Control Panel and Turn on Developer Mode .

6. Run bash from command-prompt. After that you can follow same as Linux users guide.

For Linux Users:

sudo apt install unzip
unzip train.zip
unzip -q test.zip (Note: -q means to unzip quietly, suppressing the printing)

Hi,
Maybe you guys want to try the official kaggle-api. I have tried this on both Ubuntu and MacOS. And it is awesome.