About the Intro to Machine Learning (2018) category

You can get into the console and navigate to where the fastai library is. Then doing a git pull or something similar will bring both in sync. I think I have to do that in Paperspace.

Hii, is there a new version of ML for coders course coming up for the Fastai2 library?

Hey in lesson two i’m getting oob_score as -1.44xx!
what might be the issue?

Hi, did you ever have any luck with that ?
I’m just having the same problems, how did you solve it ?

Yes me too,

In my understanding, it is not required. Some familiarity with ML is helpful, though.

I heard that the version 4 of the course will cover Machine Learning along with Deep Learning.

Hi. I’m a newbie. Since the FastAI library has been updated, I’m unsure if I will be able to work with the same for the ML course. Can someone guide me? I have MX150 in my laptop. I tried to install the fastai library through a post on medium, which lead to one of @jeremy 's answers. But I get errors stating: No module named *** found. So, I would like to know if someone is currently doing the course on their local machine and guide me regarding the same. Thanks in advance!!

i leaning AI, ML to Artificial Intelligence . Looking forward to the documentation help

I’ve tried to use my own datasets but the error kept on coming up
What could possibly go wrong here?

#I only change the path

dls = ImageDataLoaders.from_name_func(
mixed_path, get_image_files(mixed_path), valid_pct=0.05, seed=420,
label_func=GetLabel, item_tfms=Resize(256))

dls.train.show_batch()

#That’s the error

TypeError Traceback (most recent call last)
in ()
1 dls = ImageDataLoaders.from_name_func(
2 mixed_path, get_image_files(mixed_path), valid_pct=0.05, seed=420,
----> 3 label_func=GetLabel, item_tfms=Resize(256))
5 dls.train.show_batch()

9 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/fastai/data/core.py in setup(self, train_setup)
258 x = f(x)
259 self.types.append(type(x))
–> 260 types = L(t if is_listy(t) else [t] for t in self.types).concat().unique()
261 self.pretty_types = ‘\n’.join([f’ - {t}’ for t in types])

TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable

I need help getting started. I went to the gradient site, created an account, and when I log in, I get the following error message regardless of the browser I am using.

ERROR LOADING

Try refreshing the page.

Error: Minified React error #130; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=130&args[]=object&args[]= for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnin

Can you help

Do we have Video lectures recorded for this ? Thank you!!