A new version of tensorflow is out, and it is awesome:
- It truly makes EFFECTIVE TENSORFLOW FOR NON-EXPERTS.
- New training next batch function
- New Experiment function, a sort of CrossValidation for deep learning
- New video API easily makes video analysis, such as Question-Answer from video
- Serve multiple models and versions in a single process
- The new Open Source Sequence-to-Sequence Framework in TensorFlow (tf-seq2seq)
- Parsey Saurus, A collection of pre-trained models for more than 40 languages which overcomes the challenge of building machine learning systems that work well for languages other than English.
- And a lot of Open Source tensorflow models available.
I made a more complete post on HERE (just 4 min) .