TL;DR version of Part 1 Course

Hey everyone,
I am writing a TL;DR version of Part 1 Course. Up to now I have written 3 posts, and I planning to post it daily. Hopefully i will do so. Please let me know what you think and I am ready to correct anything that is wrong or insufficient. As the title suggest, I was trying to minimize things and at same time trying to cover what needs to be covered. As the intension behind these posts is not to redirect new users but to motivate them to take the full course, please let me know what you think.

Publication

Lesson 0

Lesson 1

Lesson 2

Lesson 3

Lesson 4

Lesson 5

Lesson 6

Lesson 7

5 Likes

Nice idea.
First glance: images taken from pictures of the screen in Ep0 really kill the attention! And I’m not sure TLD"R" is applicable here :smiley:
And, nice title!

yes, i agree. I have changed the images now and i tried to improve that on later lessons as well. Thank you for the feedback, please let me know on other lessons as well :slight_smile:

That’s a great resource, thanks.

I have added all the lessons to the publication now. Please let me know what you think.

Excellent version of the course - personally found it very quick to go through and find where I needed to know more, and then dive into the detailed version at that point - well done! :smiley:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: