Sydney Study Group

@sachinruk and I will be joining the Part-2 course live, from Sydney! :slight_smile:

Wondering if anyone else is here from Sydney, would be great to have a study group and maybe even meet in-person.

Please reply to this thread with you name and email, and we’ll invite you to Slack.

1 Like

I’m in Brisbane, so would be best aligned to Sydney for a study group I believe. Nissan Dookeran, nissan.dookeran@gmail.com for Slack adding purposes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to hear Aman and Sachin! I’ll be doing Part 1, vs Part 2, but happy to jump on a call to share journal articles or findings as we progress through our groups.

1 Like

I’m in Brisbane too. I guess Sydney group is the closest to our timezone. :slight_smile: Ping me on linkedin if you like. https://www.linkedin.com/in/allen-kamp-47739547/

2 Likes

Hey @geoffpidcock! Great to see you here. I’ll be doing part-1 with you too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@geoffpidcock and @AllenK could you please share your email address :slight_smile:

geoff@geoffpidcock.com - what have you got in mind?
Also, who would be keen on a zoom call maybe AEST midday Friday? We can cover env set up, and share first impressions, in a manner outside of text.

I’ve sent you an invite to Slack :slight_smile:

Happy to join the call

Wonder if it’s okay for me joining from Malaysia. Hard to find study groups here.

Best,
Theodore.

1 Like

There are 2 of us in Auckland - would be good to be part of a bigger group if possible @arora_aman

1 Like