Study group in Ukraine

Hope to see you all same time next Sunday!

I hope you found our discussion productive and useful. Personally I liked it. Nice to meet all of you and thanks for informing me about some things I missed!)

Since this was first meetup, I expected it to be a little longer, but I think we might need to place soft limit on our time spent for future meetups, so we can plan and use our time more effectively. How does 1 hour long soft limit and maybe hard limit at something like 1 hour 30 minutes sounds? This way we can be sure that by 10:30 we are free to go and train our models :slight_smile:

Just a reminder: we’ll have next online meetup in a couple of hours at 9 p.m. We’ll start on time, so try not to be late :slight_smile:
@leac @vitalik @tetiana @dfilippov @dhira108 @SerhiyP @evrial @sermakarevich @Antossio

Hi everyone! Looks like there are only two people interested in weekly study group meetings: me and @tetiana . So, with this in mind I’m not sure there is a point in this.
If you think otherwise, just write here, I’m up for starting them again. As it’s now, I’ll try to post here some references to the work I’ve done and will do during this course and others are welcome to do so as well!

Hi Andrii, it was a pretty interesting lecture this week with a lot of useful stuff as for me. I would like to discuss, but I don’t have time again on this week. I would like also take a look at your work and projects, guys.(web apps usw). Maybe during next week I will post also some of my work. I wisch you a nice evening and maybe see you next week.

Currently i do not have working microphone so i can participate only as a listener

That’s nice to hear!
We can then schedule to have a call next week.
Does same time/day - Sunday 9 p.m. - works for everyone? I would like to stick to the weekends, but concrete time is somewhat flexible for me.

Hello, I have just started a discussion thread on fastai study groups to gather feedback from organizers and participants to identify best practices and avoid some gaps.

Information in this post. Thank you if you can take a few minutes to participate in the discussion :slight_smile: