Study Group - Fast-intuition

Hi, i will host a study group where we help each other undestand and simplify key concepts covered in part 2

Meeting time: Weekly Thursdays 6-8am CET on Discord.
Topics: Going through fastai part 2 material + research papers in order to thoroughly understand key concepts and create simplified explanations/graphics that can be used as education material, and be re-contributed to the fastai community.
The group will start during the second week of the course.

25 Likes

Hi @melonkernel , the Discord invite appears to be invalid. Could you please reshare it? Thank you.

1 Like

I made the initial post into a wiki, the Discord invite links re only valid for 7 days, so anyone can go and update the initial link if it has expired.
The invite is to the fastai discord server, and there is a section called Study groups. In there you will find the fast-intuition group.

If you search this forum for “Discord” you’ll find a non-expiring link to the server which I added a while back.

1 Like

Ah, great! thank you

The link in the beginning has that link now.

anyone (i think. i don’t have any special role and can do that.) can create a discord invite link that never expires by clicking on edit invite link (just below the invite link) and selecting ‘never’ for expire after field.

1 Like