Spanish subtitles for the videos

That’s good idea. It took me a while to get used to the commas when traveling through Europe.

1 Like

It’s not only Europe that uses the decimal comma. Every South American country does as well. (Though neither Mexico, nor Central America do). There’s no single correct answer here.
There are also many other differences like technical jargon, expressions, etc.

I propose that we just translate the way each of us feel more confortable, it’s a lot of work right now.

1 Like

Hi,
How’s everything going? (The common “fine, thanks” answer might not apply in these times).
Anyway, AFAICS, English subtitles are already available in the videos.
Can we return to work on them? Do we still have some energy to spare?

Yes, let’s get back to work. I’ll do my 18 mins (2nd block) of lesson 2 in the next day or so.

We need to allocate the blocks for lesson 3 and onwards. Are we 5 people?

Happy to help guys. I’ll pick 3rd 18 min block of Lesson 2 then. Let’s do this.

We could just “divide” the videos in, say, 15 or 20 minutes blocks so we don’t depend on the number of volunteers. If there are no objections, for the lesson 3 I’ll pick the first 20 minutes.

1 Like

Count me in, just let me know which block. Ariel

Pick any untaken block you like. I have already picked the first 20 minutes of Lesson 3. Just say in this thread which one you will be working on and that’s it. :slight_smile:

I’ll do the second block of lesson 3: minutes 20-40.

1 Like

Now I’ll do the third block of lesson 3: minutes 40-60.

Edit: lesson 3 completed.

Hi @herchu @gamino @SOVIETIC-BOSS88 @renato @clck10 . We’re halfway through, just lessons 5-8 to go. If you want to pick up any blocks to translate just post here. In the meantime, I’ll continue little by little.

Thanks Allison!
I’m a bit of overloaded now. Who’d say!
Anyway I’ll try not to evade my commitment.

1 Like

All done. Off to the beach :grinning:

1 Like

Wow!
Alison, you’ve got my utmost respect!
:star_struck:

1 Like