Signup details - Part 2 2022 Practical Deep Learning for Coders

Hi @jeremy
Good day !!
I am really excited to join the part 2 online classes starting in October. Signed up and registered already.

Would you know when the login details for the course will be emailed out to folks signing up?

Many Thanks
Amit

6 Likes

I also do not have the details to access the class - already registered

You should be automatically registered to the forum category 2022 Part 2.
See if you see this forum and can browse topics. You should be good to go

1 Like

how can i register? where is the link please which have information about part2 2022 course

I believe the registrations are now closed :slightly_frowning_face: I tried to register yesterday and there was no option to do so. The page for registrations is this one: Practical Deep Learning for Coders (a UQ collaboration with fast.ai): Part 2 - School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering - University of Queensland

so we have to wait 2 or 3 monthes for the course to be released online? :disappointed_relieved:

Well, that page does mention that they might consider late applicants and I e-mailed the address listed on the page, but so far have not heard anything. So I don’t know if I should hold out hope or not. But I guess you can try too?

@AhmedZaitoon Just a heads up, registrations for the Part 2 course are open again and will be open till 1st November (I believe). I’d grab the chance while I can since the first lecture in the course (which is available for free on YouTube) has already been a real eye opener for me :slight_smile:

lesson 9 and 10 are available, does this mean that rest of lessons will be available in the near time

how much the course costs ? i am an master student?

I believe the details of costs and discounts for students etc. are on the page I linked to :slight_smile:

yes i did read it but i didn’t get it clearly

I signed up 2 days back, but still do not have login details or any email regarding access to course videos. Any pointers whom to contact regarding this?
@jeremy @seem

Registrations are provided to me by UQ on Mondays. If you want to be added before then, PM me your receipt.