Part 2 v3 live online like Part 1 v3?

Hello,

will it be possible to register for part 2 version 3 to watch the livestream online and get access to the course related stuff before it will be made publicly available like it was possible for part1 vesion 3 a few month ago?
Thanks in advance!

Christoph

57 Likes

Not sure yet - still thinking about possible approaches.

18 Likes

+1. Would really appreciate the opportunity to take part in part 2 if possible.

47 Likes

+1, same here, I would absolutely appreciate being able to watch the videos for part 2 v3 in a livestream! It would be great if you could make this possible.

5 Likes

+1 , really looking forward to attending via live stream . Please make it happen.

thanks in advance
Hari

3 Likes

+1 from me, too! Course 1 was great even though the timing was challenging with a start time of 3:30am CET.

Thanks for providing this great resource (also on behalf of the TWiML&AI study group gang) !!!

Christian

7 Likes

+1 would love to take part in the new Part 2 course…

4 Likes

That would be very cool!

2 Likes

+1 - I was really looking forward to the livestream of part 2 version 3

1 Like

+inf It will be awesome to have the part 2 livestream.

1 Like

i was waiting for invitation to watch livestream part 2… so it may or may not come in ?

1 Like

+1 for the Livestream for part 2. This course is so useful! I really hope it can be done Jeremy

1 Like

+1 for livestream for part 2

1 Like

+1 Livestream for part 2 v3!

+1 Livestream for part 2 v3!

1 Like

Absolutely loved your livestreams @jeremy . Anxiously waiting for version 2.

1 Like

Also hoping for a live online version of part 2. Thanks!

1 Like

Really hoping for live online version of part 2 v3. We are very grateful for part 1 v3. Thanks for everything !

1 Like

Count me in if Part 2 v3 becomes available!

+1 for Part2 V3, been busy making a face-blending app, Part2 V3 means the world to me!