Part 2 course signups now available

It was in my spam folder, so I thankfully found it there and saved it :smiley:

Check your spam mail. That’s where I found the confirmation receipt

Thanks @yaegerknight @sairam6087 I found it in my Gmail spam folder.

I got the payment receipt email. But no instructions for how to join. I hope I get something soon before the long weekend :). Excited to attend this live for the first time.

1 Like

Good stuff @rghosh - that’s very clear evidence, thank you! Processing your scholarship now :smiley:

2 Likes

I just processed all the registrations that got sent to me by UQ admin this morning, so please check you email! Once you accept the invite, you should see the part 2 category listed on the forums home page.

4 Likes

Last I checked, I haven’t received the mail invite yet. @sairam6087 @yaegerknight Have you guys gotten your invite yet? :crossed_fingers:

The admin folks did mention that some registrations won’t come through to me until Monday. Feel free to PM me your receipt if you want me to add you sooner.

1 Like

It’s strange, I’m registered for Part 2 and I just accepted the new invite that I received a couple hours ago, but I’m not yet seeing the Part 2 2022 category displayed on the forum home page or a notification that I’ve been added to Part 2 like I had seen for Part 1.

Thanks a lot, Jeremy. Really appreciate your reconsideration. Looking forward to the part-2.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to sign up through the link on the website @jeremy - strangely the course doesn’t appear on the university course page, nor any of its search results.

Hope someone will be able to help me out - loved the original part 2 and would love to attend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is registration for the course over? Can’t find it on the sign up link. Guessing I missed the 7th Oct deadline.

1 Like

Me too; I cannot see the payment link now.

1 Like

I was there well before the deadline (I made sure of it :sweat_smile:) so something else must have gone wrong; perhaps it was removed befor the deadline?

In that case Jeremy will put some update. I am also looking to register too.

There are new admin folks at UQ, so I guess they might not quite have everything running smoothly at the moment. I’ll see if they can re-open signups on Monday. Watch this space please!

2 Likes

Perhaps it was due to the timezone difference :thinking:

Oh right yeah - whatever was stated on the site would have been Brisbane time, and perhaps some folks thought it was in their local timezone.

I’ve contacted UQ to see if they can reopen signups on Monday. I doubt I’ll hear back until tomorrow since it’s the weekend now.

1 Like

Would love if it was opened, or if I can email someone in the university to enroll in the course.

1 Like

Just received this reply:

The registration page was set up to close on Friday to allow time to get the email addresses - I had intended it to be open until midnight, but for some reason it became unavailable at around 3pm. I contacted the finance team yesterday afternoon to see what can be done, but I wasn’t able to get in touch with anyone who could assist before COB.

I will update you on Monday morning on whether I am able to have the registration link reopened.

4 Likes