Part 1, online study group

Hi! I am interested in the weekly virtual meetups.

1 Like

Hi I’m also interested on a weekly virtual meetups

1 Like

Definitely in for discussions, what’s the plan?

1 Like

Hi guys, I send you a slack invitation :slightly_smiling_face:

I could use a refresher on Part 1 - can I get included?

1 Like

I’d like an invite too please. thanks

1 Like

I’d like to join. Can you please add me in the discussion.

1 Like

Hey, I’d like an invite too!

1 Like

Great to see so many enthusiastic people! :tada: I sent you a slack invitation.

Hi, I would love to join the virtual study group too.

1 Like

Hi, I would also like to join.

1 Like

Hi, I hope I’m not 2 late. I would also like to join!

1 Like

Thoughts on having our first meetup be more social/introductions than lesson focus? I’d love to share a pint or non-alcoholic beverage and get to know you all.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like an invite too please! Thanks for organising this.

2 Likes

Of course, I sent slack invitation. :slightly_smiling_face: We are planning to have next meetup this Sunday at 10 am GMT.

Hello, I’d be interested as well!

2 Likes

Hello, I’d be interested to have weekly online meetups! though the time for me this Sunday is at 5 am in my part of the world…

2 Likes

There are a lot of new people this week, so let’s see how it will work. We will be adjusting the timing for future meetups so it will fit everyone. :slightly_smiling_face: Also we are covering several lessons per meetup, including older ones, so it is never late to join. I sent you a slack invitation.

2 Likes

Small update on meetups.

So today we had the meetup and discussed a project for L1, L2 and got an introduction to L3. We talked about the precision and recall, finding a better learning rate, multi-class classification and masking for segmentation.

We also talked about the group project and decided to brainstorm problems during the coming week. As a guideline, we are looking into “UN Sustainable Development Goals” and searching for problems that would benefit our community/humanity The ideas will be discussed in the slack channel. In the next meetup, we will focus on L1, L2, L3/L4 and make a decision regarding a group project.

If you haven’t joined yet, feel free to join. You will not be late and we will cover older lessons :grinning:

I would love to join too!

1 Like