Organizing study groups in SF and Bay Area

[THIS STUDY GROUP HAS ENDED] but I hope everyone on here can still connect and use any linked resources!

Who’s around in the SF Bay area? Post here to connect with others in the bay to organize in-person study sessions.

EDIT: Here’s a sign up sheet and Doodle polls to help people connect & organize.

DETAILS:

Thursday evenings, 6-8pm
Clover Health, 22 4th Street - 6th Floor, SF
Free food, register here: https://www.meetup.com/PyLadiesSF/events/

7 Likes

I’m in Mountain View, I’d be interested in a South Bay study group.

Hey all you west coasters, I’m in Los Angeles so if anyone else here is in the SoCal vicinity it would be great to get together!

1 Like

I’m in Santa Cruz! Definitely interested.

1 Like

In San Diego … lmk if you ever wanna meetup in the OC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im from Coahella (SoCal) idk if anyone from the valley is taking the class but let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am in Fremont

I am in San Jose and would like to join a group. We can probably create a slack channel or some other group for collaboration.

I’m in Palo Alto.

I’m in SF

Mountain View :slight_smile:

I am in Santa Clara :slight_smile:

Here’s a sign up sheet and Doodle polls to help people connect & organize. Hopefully we can have a couple groups set up to meet after the first lecture on 10/22.

4 Likes

@lindyrock awesome, thanks for putting this together!

1 Like

Hello from Fremont

So looks like we have a solid group who can meet Sunday afternoons at Peerspace in SF. Kay and Jason, can you DM me your fastAI usernames? I’ll send a group thread so we can pick a time. Anyone else is welcome to join, just send a message or post here. @tbatchelli

1 Like

Awesome!

I would like to join as well, already edited google sheets document.

1 Like

@lindyrock I’d love to join the Sunday afternoon SF group as well. Thanks for organizing!

Signed up on the google. I’m in mountain view and can often be found in the coffee shops around here working on my ML and Data Science stuff. Feel free to tag me and drop by to say hi if you like!