Organizing study groups in SF and Bay Area

Who’s around in SF and the Bay area? Post here to connect with others in the bay to organize in-person or virtual study sessions.

Here’s a sign up sheet to help people connect & organize.

I have signed up for the group but I will participate after the break. I will be moving to Arizona by then.

Only if this was happening 4 weeks ago :slight_smile:

I will still try to contribute via the forums, just not in person this time :sweat_smile:

I just saw this group. I am in San Jose and signed up for this. I am assuming the FastAI name column in the signup sheet is asking for the Forums user name. Or is it discord?

FastAI name is better. Actually I’m not a big Discord user. Is that forum as active as here?

It is also a busy place. Depends we can use anything.

It’s mainly for discussion of development of the libs, but there is a help channel too.

The forums are much more active during courses, and Discord is perhaps more active at other times.

3 Likes

Are we going to do this group? Any updates.

It looks like none of us are within a hour drive time of one another, so for my part I’ll simply participate in the forums. Pre-covid in person study sessions were really valuable and I do miss them this year.

I am okay Either way and I am in a an hour drive from SF in San Jose or we can schedule a zoom call or something like that ?