New part 2 forum available for accepted applicants

Hi Jeremy,

I was accepted and also filled in the form but can’t find the Part 2 forum as well. Please let us know how to address the issue. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I am not sure whether I have been added to the new part 2 forum, is it the forum with the lock icon beside it?:grinning:

Yes with part2 written

1 Like

Same here. Waiting for access.

Would love to have access to the notebook for Monday before hand so I could print it out to take notes on, and maybe even run

I’ve added the remaining people from the form to the forum, so you should have access now.

I’ll do one my group add just before class on Monday, so don’t panic if you haven’t added your name yet!

Is there a link to this form?
I have been accepted, and I double checked my email, but haven’t received anything regarding this form.

nvm, found it.

I have filled the form long time back but part 2 is still showing locked for me?

please advise

I filled the form the day I got my acceptance letter. I have not got any access link yet.

Waiting for access. Filled the form but no response. No access link or anything has been sent to me.

Nothing gets sent to you. You’ll just see a forum called ‘part 2’ in the category list here. It’ll have a lock icon next to it.

Hi @jeremy , I could just see “Trust Level 1” forum with lock sign. I was little late in submitting form, could you please check it for me once? Thanks

Would the fact that I submitted my forum application with an different email than my account on the forum affect my ability to see part 2?

Similar issue,

1. I registered via the form when I received the acceptance email.
    2.Am logged in but only see Part2 (2017) and obviously still hoping to have access for tonight.
  2. Re-registered via the form.

Any tips?

Salee7,

I don’t have any information on it. Looks like we might have been to late to the party. :frowning:

There is still a little bit of time :slight_smile:

I just added the remaining users from the form to the forum. You may need to refresh. Then check for a ‘part 2’ category with a lock icon.

1 Like

I thought I had added myself to the list, but missed the link. Could you add me as well? Thanks in advance.

I missed the link too. Can you please add me? Thanks!

can someone provide the link for the youtube channel for 1st lesson?