Deployment Platform: YHat.pub
I’ve been working on a web based deployment platform for ML Models, YHat.pub. Here are some links from the models of fastai lessons, if you want to check it out.
- Bear Classifier with model from fastai lesson 2
- Pet Breeds Classifier with model from fastai lesson 5
- Multiclassifier with model from fastai lesson 6
- Regression (Poses) with model from fastai lesson 6
- Text Generation with model from fastai lesson 10
- Movie Review Classification with model from fastai lesson 10
You basically write a colab with a predict function, wrap it in a decorator, and it should load like the pages above.
If you think this would be helpful to your inference or if you just want to try it out, DM me or go to GitHub - yhatpub/yhatpub where there is a link to the discord and lots more documentation. I’ll add you to early access and am glad to answer any questions or walk anyone through it.
Thanks for checking out this post!