Hi there !
I am quite new to the course and to the forum in general and was expecting some guidance.
I was working with the first lesson and upon training my model (after unfreezing it and using the LR finder), I am still getting error rates as high as ~19%
Here are a few things I made sure of:
- Normalized the images
- Used the recorder plot to get the correct LR values
- Checked the top 10 losses to see if any image was distorted/mislabeled
Here are a few further details of the model:
LR range: 1e^(-4) to 1e^(-3)
Cycles Trained for: 4
Here is a snip of the final output:
Also, I noticed a weird thing with the LR progress bar. It got stuck at 50% but I still got the output message. Here are snips of the same:
The recorder plot
Can someone guide in the correct direction as to how should I start looking at this problem and go about solving it.