I apologize if I’m being dense but I want to be certain I understand the suggested workflow.
- Watch the weekly lesson video
- Read through the notes for the lesson
- Read through the provided notebook for the lesson (twiddle the knobs as appropriate)
- Work through the assignment (referring back to the video, notes, and provided notebook as needed)
- Re-watch the weekly lesson video to ensure I fully grok the material
I’m not trying to be overly pedantic. I find this mode of teaching to be very interesting and would like to ensure I take fully advantage.